Thursday, February 7, 2008

Proof you can be a loser AND a LOSER!

Mitt Romney bowed out of the presidential race today, but not before taking one last swipe at the Democrats. (You know, the party that hates freedom.) Makes it sound like Hillary and Obama are having tea parties with bin Laden.

According to CNN, Romney said his race, if continued, would "forestall the launch of a national campaign and be making it easier for Senator Clinton or Obama to win."

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose," the former Massachusetts governor said.

"If this were only about me, I'd go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war I feel I have to now stand aside for our party and for our country."

This is a good thing that he is out of the race. This is the election where we might be able to let go of the politics of division. And in his parting words, he showed how he would have just kept that going. We don't need him. Never did. Good riddance.

No comments: