Monday, June 1, 2009

Suspect Held in Kansas Abortion Doctor's Slaying



"Prenatal testing without prenatal choices is medical fraud."

-- George R. Tiller

To get some insight into this shooting, check out this link:

http://www.armyofgod.com/defense.html

Scott Roeder, the suspect in the case, was an enthusiastic supporter of this statement. He seems to have carried out its principles.

As for me, I think I'll have to just quote my earlier blog:

"I respect any person of faith who uses that faith to make the world a better place. We need more of you. But I am saddened by those who use their faith to spread prejudice, hatred, division, death and destruction. The most dangerous people in the world are often those who are sure they have all the answers and know that God is on their side."

No comments: